Thursday 23 January 2014

Easy way to get money with Google Adsense

Google Adsense


I started writing blog last year just for fun, but after a while a see that my audience increases from day to day, I think how can I use that and then I find out for Google AdSense.

Google AdSense is great service for you to earn some extra money. If you have a blog or even your own site you can add AdSense. Trick is that you allow Google to add ads on your website and when someone click on it Google will pay you.

Everything you need to do is to write a post and sign up for AdSense. If Google recognize your potential you can start earning money from your home right now!



You may think that is hard, I need to write post every day, NO! You don't need to write a post every day you can write it every once a week like me. You can write about football, programing, future, past or anything and still earn money.

You don't worry about ads on your website because Google will add it for you for every person who comes on your website or blog. Google analyze person who comes on site and add ads specific to that person.

So if that person are looking for hotels and visit my post about hotel Google will add ads about hotels.
If you are looking for programming code for android Google will add ads about programing, you don't need to worry about that. You just need to relax clear your mind and write.

If you have some kind of adblock you can't see ads on my blog, if you see it you can think about what did you search last 10 days on internet, because ads will be about that.

Ads have different prices it depends from ads, they can be 0.02 cents up to 2.00 euro. You can track your income with easy adsense interface integrate in blog or website.

And to see that I don't write nonsense watch this youtube video about Google Adsense.





If you like this post please subscribe for more news or just like it share it, do whatever you want with it. Have a good one. M.L. :)


2 comments:

  1. I agree with your blog post and will eagerly look forward to your incoming updates.
    nice blog. Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice article, very helpful ;)

    ReplyDelete